So, had a 90th birthday for my gpa this weekend! 90-that’s old..crazy!! my cousins were supposed to be there, but they couldn’t make it, so it wasn’t one of the more exciting events-but it was nice to be home.
Me and nik hung out-played a little old school Nintendo, went shopping for some new jeans for her..had fun. Yeah, nothing exciting happened at all.
So that ipod shuffle that I got free-DON’T buy one. Its crap. I had put music on it and it copied it on my computer & ipod both. I deleted it off my computer so that it didn’t take up so much room. So, I plug my ipod in after that-and it syncs to itunes & deletes it all! The ipod help people told me it does that and there is nothing you can do-yah…don’t like that-luckily it was free-I would have been so annoyed if I had to pay for it..so..DONT invest in a shuffle-that’s my advice of the day
Im going to cornerstone this weekend! Should be a rockin’ time!! Nice weekend off-I love vacations.
No comments:
Post a Comment