autograph!!!!

So…yesterday may have been one of the greatest days ever!! Well…not really, but it was exciting. We signed the lease for our apartment & walked through it again, it is going to be SO much fun!

After I got home from that guess what was awaiting me at the kitchen table???? AN AUTOGRAPHED DAN WHELDON PICTURE!!! AHHH!! I was SO excited. I promptly put it in my bag to take to work with me today and just hung it up on my wall-watch out everyone-I might not get any work done-how will I have time when all I want to do is stare at the picture on my wall. Well, that’s not true , but I am SUPER excited about it!! I also got the tickets for the race in September-YEAH!! As well as the Dan Wheldon picture-A J Foyt IV & Adrian Fernandez sent me one-it was so exciting. Now that I have Dan Wheldon-my wall is complete-well, I will take more as they are mailed to me..

Yesterday I was also supposed to tutor this Somalian family & they weren’t home-I guess the wife was really sick and the husband took her to the hospital-turns out she is 5 weeks pregnant. I guess even after having 3 kids you don’t necessarily realize when you have signs of pregnancy-I thought it was funny..

Ok, I should get to work-staring at Dan-j/k…..i have lots to do today-dont have time for that...

No comments: