AHH!! Life is crazy! I am back from Portland-the conference was ok. It was for this new software we are getting, which we have never seen before, and it was hard to understand what they were talking about when you have never seen it..yeah..imagine that…
I took this train up to mt. hood on Sunday-BEAUTIFUL!! I love the west coast-so much more to offer-lots of hippies & really funky people-AWESOME nature and things to do-i just need to go live in the backwoods and hike and explore all day....
We had a super long plane delay yesterday because of the storms in chicago-yeah, we were at the Portland airport for like 8 hours!! AHHH!! It was no fun-but I made it home & I am back at work-arent we all excited about that!-yeah..jumping with joy
This next week I move into my new place-AHH!! Will it ever end! SO busy-after I move there aren’t too many big things coming up-this summer has been a world wind of activity….but I don’t want to be over-it means cold weather
Ok..just wanted to let you know im still alive-I have lots of work to do, so I will write later…
No comments:
Post a Comment