new home!

so I stayed the first night at my new place. its so fun!! I cant wait to get it all set up and looking cool. Right now I can hardly get anywhere in my bedroom-in order to get clothes this morning I had to cautiously step into this pile of stuff and lean on the wall to reach a shirt. Hopefully this will get remedied soon as I spend time cleaning. I put my table together by myself last night-that was a funny scene. I put the legs on and then couldn’t get it flipped over onto the legs-its not the strongest table in the world-anyways..it took like 10 tries & I finally was able to flip it just right without hurting the legs-yeah, if anyone had seen me in there-they would have cracked up-I felt like a huge dweeb. But all that to say-im excited to have a new place to call home & a new place to fix up. Visit whenever!! I love having people over

No comments: