So..i had a super weekend at IU…can I just say that I am so glad I went to moody..i don’t think I would have been able to handle all the partying at a big school like that..so bizarre..so not me…but it was fun….good times with friends..good times listening to my favorite IRL driver win by a fraction of a second..sad that an IRL driver died….so yeah…the weekend was good…now its another week of work..but I have things to look forward too….jos and I are planning a little trip to the Indy Racing Museum in Indy, I might go watch my dad run the mini-marathon..sarahs baby should be arriving any day now..and I have the indy 500 next month as well as Carb day! Then its summer and I absolutely LOVE summer…so things are looking “sunny”-ha..sunny like summertime.
So…a funny thing..matt, sarah, and I stopped at a rest area on the way to Bloomington…I don’t know what was going on, but they had the bathrooms switched…the mens bathroom was the womens, the womens the mens..what is that about? It was funny..i was laughing..and then sarah and I had to sleep with this obnoxious cat around us all night..attacking things..attacking us…..you name it…made for an eventful night…I love cats, but dang…..this cat was hyper….
So…yeah..thats pretty much it..nothing special planned for the week…checking out more cds from the library maybe-now that I found out they have a semi-ok cd collection…it was a good surprise…so yeah..thats my life in a nutshell..
No comments:
Post a Comment