ok...just had a really bad thing happen to me...i was talking with my mom...complaining about singleness and she said: well...you should see what that eharmony thing is...AAAHHHH!! i about flipped out..ok..i did flip out..in my head and had to be careful about what came out of my mouth b/c there were some not so nice things running thru my head..i was like..mom...you dont say that to me! its a joke for people my age...i dont need to do that yet in my life..ahhhh...i was pissed..and she also mentioned going to a young adult group which ONCE AGAIN ..i cant stand those things and will not attend them...no way..never...ahhh..i about died..i know my mom was only trying to be nice..and she apologized quite a few times afterwards and it made me feel bad..but i was like..mom..dont mention that again...anyways
this brings me to a point that i am tired of being single and it does annoy me and yeah....that was like the last straw for my mom to mention it...i about flipped and am still flipping out..AHHHHHHH.....really...how are you supposed to find someone at this age i guess? i guess its not easy and its frustrating..but i am NOT going to eharmony yet..i still have belief things will happen without it.....im not saying eharmony is bad...its fine..im just not going to do that...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
1 comment:
Oh my! I feel ya! I wonder the same thing. Oh there is so much to say! I tried Christian Mingle for a month (it was free) and it really didn't fit me. At the same time I am glad that I didn't hook up with anybody in college. Then there is the whole parent thing, they want you to be married and that pressure. UGH! It seems at times there is no where to turn!
Post a Comment