my twisted universe

So this morning I was eating breakfast and looking thru the latest Moody Alumni magazine. I knew I would be annoyed but I still kept looking-yep….all these people who I never thought would get married-are married or I at least thought I would be married before them-so bad of me to say-but I was so annoyed! I need to keep myself from looking through that magazine and reading other peoples blogs-it only makes me mad… and my little sis is dating someone now…what is going on around here?!?! Well..im happy for her..but still….i think the universe is twisted..at least the part that I am in…

On a happier note-I went to 7-11 with Jos last night and we got Slurpees..the best part-there were cups with the X-Men on them!!! I, of course, got the one with Wolverine…he is definitely my favorite of all the X-Men! So I decided to save my cup-cause it is a better type of plastic cup-and bring it to work. Well-it is not quite as strong as I thought..when I first filled it up I almost dropped it cause it like was kinda flimsy..annoying..but im still using it-so I can look at Wolverine every time I take a drink of water.

So..lets see…ESL class tonight…I don’t feel like going-I never do-but I always enjoy it once I am there. CERT training is on Thursday night-at the firehouse-even better!! I hope there are some HHOOTTT fireman! Or maybe not cause I’m pretty sure I will have to wear my hard hat, goggles, and safety vest –oh..it will be a great fire-fighting time..

Another thing that annoyed me today-the weather!! What is up with the snow! It was a brief snow, but still snow none the less-and its cold out there! I guess it is still april-but I don’t like it!

No comments: