so, today was a typical..boring..monday....well, it wasnt that bad really..work went pretty quick..but thats besides the point. After work I gave meghan a ride to pick up her car and we were coming to the intersection of Roosevelt & President and we were sitting in the turn lane...the light changed once and we were still there...soon cars started moving around this other car so I did the same and there was NO ONE in the car!! one of the most bizzare experiences yet....it was a dealer car..had dealer plates and all the mileage and price info in the window..yet why was it sitting in the turn lane without a driver?? i guess i will never know..except that i really felt like i was in the twilight zone..
jos and i went to chipotle for supper...that was yummy and then we got slurpees at 7-11. I, of course, got mine in an X-Men III cup again..this time with storm on it...she isnt my fav..but it was a cool cup....i got Frawg....green apple flavor...quite interesting.. but not as interesting as the abandoned car on the corner of President & Roosevelt...
No comments:
Post a Comment