ssllooww ddaaayy













so work has been pretty slow lately. I have been doing much searching on google for pictures of my favorite race car driver-Dan Wheldon and others. I also learned that he dated this indy news reporter last year. Not that it really matters-but its always nice to know whats going on or has gone on in your favorite Sports personalities life. On the other hand-I don’t have much to do so why not look stuff up about him.

this week of work has been ddrraaggiinngg because I am so excited for the Indy 500 & for going to California next week-good times! I hope the weather is nice and warm in California-which I am sure it will be. After that trip it will be time to deal with the long haul of the rest of the summer…ill make it. But first I have to get this week over..!!! I have also decided I will attend the IRL race in Milwaukee and Chicago-which means more excitement in July & September!! YEAH!!

well..i think I have become a little too obsessed with IRL racing but its such an exciting thing and I absolutely LOVE the sound of the cars when they start up and start racing around the track-its one of my most FAVORITE sounds in the world…what would be my other favorite sound? Hmmm…well…this isn’t quite a sound…well..i classify it as such…I would have to say it would be someone saying “I love you”…a significant other that is…that’s a pretty good sound to hear…. sadly enough I have not heard that in almost exactly 3 years…but that is such a great feeling when those words are spoken to you…sigh…anyways…love is a funny thing….

lets see, what else is happening? Well…I washed my car this weekend and it was parked at my apt on Monday-since I walked to work- and when I came home some bird had plastered it-..im not kidding-..7 times!! I was so annoyed-I noticed other cars in our parking lot had the same problem but come on-I just washed it. I also had nicely cleaned windows and yep-more crap on 2 of them. I took out a paper towel and tried to wipe some off-which I was slightly successful in, except that it left like a white streak..so I was like..forget it..that’s just life..but it was so not cool…

tonight is the season finale of LOST-I am looking forward to some answers to the many questions the show leaves in my head. It will obviously not answer many-but hey a few is better than none.

so nothing much else is going on..except.. INDY HERE I COME!! –well in 3 days..which is not soon enough.

1 comment:

ginag said...

Hey! Lots of people are so excited about the LOST season finale! Do or should I say did you watch 24? I hope you have fun in Cali, I am going to Florida in 10 days, I say when we get back the three (you, me, and Mindy) us all hang out?