cars and unicorns

ok..so below I put a little “shout-out” to dan hoping he would win the race-hmm..no such luck….which was sad and, judging by his interview after the race, very annoying for him…none the less he is still my favorite…

so nothing overly exciting is going on….well I am experiencing a lot of frustration with various people at the moment, but I am just praying for understanding and love on my part…its all good. There are just a lot of little areas in life that tend to frustrate me but the only thing I can do it just trust…so I am trying to do that-yet I keep getting mad in the meantime.

so…tomorrow night I am going to start going to the Jr. High youth group to help Jos. Yes, Jr. High-my most disliked age-but I think it will be good-I will learn to like them and have fun and we have our mission trip in about a month to look forward to-so that should be good as well.

Jos and I went to Jo-Anns the other day and they had some quality stuff on sale. I got a fuzzy art “color it yourself” poster of a Unicorn and a Sun catcher Unicorn!! Both little craft projects! They are both hideous..which makes them funny. I put the lovely Unicorn sun catcher in my window at work and I have my fuzzy art unicorn picture behind my door cause its so ugly and I don’t want it to defile my wall of racing memorabilia. I don’t think I ever bought one of those fuzzy art things when I was little-probably cause they are so lame-but my wish finally came true on Friday and for only 2.00! Below are pics of my amazing art work…the fuzzy art took a weird pic….kinda trippy looking-my phone camera looks like it was all tripping out...not sure why..

1 comment:

kermama said...

you rock