So..yesterday I got some cavities filled and the chip on my front tooth fixed..good times…im like a new person.-ha! I thought I was going to have to have shots for the cavities but NOPE! They were just doing some small resin fillings…this made me quite happy. I drove back up here after my appt-which was at home-and got to work about 2 and worked the rest of the work day. When I went home I turned on the oven in order to cook some supper. While I was letting it warm up I was doing other things and when I went back out to check it the kitchen smelled super bad of natural gas-GREAT! So I called my landlords and they say to call the natural gas company. I call them…the guy says…”This could be a Natural Gas Emergency-you need to vacate your residence until they come to check it out in the next hour!” First off-I turned the stove off and didn’t smell it anymore and 2nd..it is blistering hot out! Where am I supposed to go? And I am also supposed to wait for the gas guy to come..PLEASE! so I sat in my living room with one of the windows open..just in case. It was all good..we need a new stove..so yeah..the gas guy was nice…even though I was super dumb about the whole incident. I am sure he deals with lots of people who have no clue whats going on.
So…that was that.. then I went to Walgreens to get a prescription. They filled the generic kind…I need the name brand. So I tell them and the lady says “well, it was checked that we may substitute” OK! I have been getting the same name brand prescription for the last 2 years..why would it change??! AHHHH…so she was annoyed with me but filled the new one..bad day. Some other things happened and my annoyance about certain things last week has once again spilled over into this week…but whatever…im just dealing with it.
I want to go camping…this weekend i don’t think I have much to do…it might be a good weekend…but who would I go with? Yeah..looks like I will be camping out by myself …..in my bedroom....bummer..
No comments:
Post a Comment