rainy day=yucky





I went and saw Talladega Nights last night. Funny movie-not like over the top funny…but still funny. Meghan and I kept laughing when all of the other 10 people in the theatre didn’t laugh as much, so maybe it wasn’t really as funny to some people.

I also went to Noodles & Company-LOVE that place. Except that I have obviously not eaten there in a few months b/c their whole menu layout had changed! So..i decided to get the trio-you pick a pasta, salad and meat. Well..i don't eat meat-but they offer tofu. So, not thinking Im like-ok, salad, mac and cheese and tofu. Where do they put the tofu? ON/IN MY MAC AND CHEESE! I about barfed...i have a hard time eating tofu sometimes anyways..but i stomached some of it with the mac and cheese and just took the rest out and ate it seperate. Next time its gonna be-tofu on the side please!

Back on the subject of racing-I am excited b/c I had 2 extra tickets to the Chicagoland race in Sept. I put them on Craigslist and no one was even inquiring. So I put them on ebay last night as a BUY NOW! and they sold! I was quite happy. So..i woke up nice and early and went to the post office before work to mail off the tickets to some guy in Texas. The funny part is that I have seats 1-3 and I sold seats 4-5! So whoever this guy is-Gary is his name-he will probably be sitting next to us. Anyways..so that was a relief. The tickets were only $22, but still ..thats $44 I would have been out.

Tomorrow morning I will be awaking nice and early again to drive down to Bloomington for the big moving day with my family and grandparents. My poor dad and uncle are the only 2 guys that are gonna be there..so they have to move all the big stuff together…and basically just the 2 of them..i feel bad…but yeah…cant do much about that….

No comments: