i like this song

so im really into this John Mayer song

"The Heart Of Life"

I hate to see you cry
Lying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears
And listen

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good

You know, it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
But, then your circle of friends
Will defend the silver lining

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
Fear is a friend who's misunderstood
But I know the heart of life is good
I know it's good

so its friday night and here i sit in my apartment...alone...which i like at times. i have been sick the last 2 days so it is pretty nice to just rest and be alone. but when i am alone i start to get weirded out about being alone like thinking "why do i have no one to hang out with or why am i alone on a friday night" but then i realize that i keep myself so busy all the time that it is actually nice to have some time alone and without anything to do. anyways...so here i sit enjoying the silence of life....actually im not in silence...im listening to john mayer.....but no people around...which i enjoy..anyways..im just writing crap cause i have nothing else to do..so ill stop for now..



so..i forgot i had this funny pic...my mom found this party invitation at my grandparents..its from like the 50s or something...i love it...the other picture is one of the cool features my new camera has on it...illustration..SO fun!


No comments: