
ITS ALMOST RACE WEEKEND!!! I am so excited for this weekend. It’s the final IRL race of the season and its here at Chicagoland! Jocelyn and I will be attending qualifying on saturday and my dad will join us for the race on sunday!!. A whole weekend full of racing! Except…it is supposed to rain!! NO!!!! hopefully it will hold off. there is also an autograph session jos and i are going to try to attend....that could prove to be super funny:)...maybe ill get a pic with dan!
My new camera is supposed to arrive tomm so I will be able to take stunning pictures and post them on here...just what everyone who reads this is excited for....MORE pictures of race cars...hey, no one told you HAD to read this blog!:)
so...I was home sick on Tuesday and am still working on getting over an annoying cold-hopefully it will be fully gone this weekend-so I can enjoy dan wheldon winning the race..I HOPE!!! i love how this is a 3 day work week for me, yet it seems like the LONGEST week in the world....
ok...good luck dan wheldon! i will be there cheering you on ALL weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment