bro/sis time

Dang it was a busy weekend. My sister had a bro/sis at my parents house-meanin g there were 12 college students there. I decided to go down to help my mom with all the madness. I had a really fun time though-just hanging out with nik and her friends-they were all so cool. So yeah..it was a totally busy weekend, but so much fun! Last night I drove nikki and her friend jeff back-they stayed a little later than everyone else. So..i dropped them off than quickly drove to Giordano’s over on Cicero by midway. Spess was here this weekend and so we got together for pizza before he had to fly back to TX-it was fun-good to see him-I am hoping he moves back up here this summer so we can all hang out!

So then I drove home after that, unpacked, checked my email and went to bed-I was tired and this morning I did NOT want to get out of bed at all!

I have tomorrow off-which I am looking forward to. A family from matt and sarahs church got selected for extreme makeover: home edition. Tomm is the day when they unveil the house and “move that bus” I took tomm off so I can go down and watch-it should be fun. Maybe ill catch a glimpse of ty or that cute guy with the accent.-im not really sure what his name is. Anyways-I am looking forward to hanging out with my cute friend izzy as well.

I think that is pretty much the only exciting thing going on this week…Here are some pics from the weekend of fun..it looks like im wearing the same fisher bunnies sweatshirt i always seem to wear-i cant help it-i enjoy that sweatshirt. but i have washed it in between this time and last time i was wearing it in pictures:) :









No comments: