its monday again? AHHH

Has it been another busy weekend for me? You bet it has! On Friday night my parents met me and we went out to Geneva to the Christmas thing. All the shops are open late and there are carolers and stuff-my dad loves it. I am partial to it-its fun-but not like exceedingly fun. Anyways…we had a good time-well..my parents had a good time. But it was FRRREEZZIINNGG out there! I, obviously, should have worn warmer clothes-such is life.

On Saturday we went downtown-not without first stopping at a die cast store for my dad-so he could pick up some figurines to go with his model cars. He was so excited to go in the store. We went downtown after that and met up with nikki to have some fun. We hit Michigan Ave, The North Face store-my personal favorite, and then State Street. It was packed down there-as always. I always get so annoyed shopping down there during the holidays-way too many people everywhere-and slow walking people at that. anyways-so we checked out marshall fields (im refusing to call it macys-I don’t like the name change) windows and the tree-yet again. my dad fell asleep in one of the chairs while waiting.-haWe also went to the german market in daley plaza and looked around. It was so chilly out-once again-I probably should have worn more clothes. We finished the night at giordanos and then walked back to moody to drop off nikki.

On the way back out here we stopped at oakbrook and my mom had a coupon for build-a bear. We decided to get a bear for my little cousin. It was actually kind of fun-EXCEPT there is this little red heart you have to put in the bear before it gets sewn up and the lady told me to pick one out and then I had to make a wish with it for my cousin-which I was like-ok no problem. Then she is like-ok..now rub it on your nose and your heart and then give it a kiss. I just looked at her and she looked back at me-meaning-“ you must do what I say” so I shyly did what she told me to and then we put it in the bear. I was like-are you kidding me? We were like the only people in the whole stupid store! I laughed about that one.

Now we come to yesterday-I went to church and then drove down to matt and sarahs for the annual xmas party-it was fun. Good food and good times with friends. That pretty much sums up my Sunday-ha!














No comments: