ok..blast from the past picture time!:
other names?
tonight i had class. we learned how to operate the printing presses and worked on printing these memo pads we had. it was pretty fun yet i dont think i would ever enjoy being a press operator. the best part was when it was the vest guys turn i noticed he was printing business cards and then i looked at they had a totally different name on them. So I asked my buddy kevin what he thought was up with the name and then i made kevin ask him-ha. and vest guy was like " oh..thats my other name-i only go by my real name here in class" WHAT?! so then i just couldnt help but ask him more-he is such a bizzare one! And it said he was a performer too. so i asked him and he was like-well, i have a band, i compose film scores, and model? WHAT?! Model? I wanted to be like-in what? your black vest and cowboy boots? EWWWWW!!
ok..blast from the past picture time!:





ok..blast from the past picture time!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So what is on Brian's forehead?
i think its a fake chinese character tattoo that he put on before we went bowling. i think troy has one on his arm......
I must say, I love your longer hair better than your shorter hair. I'm glad you grew it out.
thanks meghan!:) me too..
You're cute with all of your replying to everyone's comments!
well..if you write me of course i am going to reply:)..
Post a Comment