i bet you will never guess where i am today?!?!!? if you guessed laying in bed not feeling good---you are right!!! yep, last night i was feeling a little funny so i went to bed at 9:30 and lo and behold i woke up this morning feeling a little worse. So I decided to stay home to rest-I feel kinda icky when I stand up. But this might be a new record for me. The last time I was sick was in Janurary!! usually I feel like I get sick every month-so I can't complain. And yeah!! for having a laptop so I can lay in bed and still stay connected to the world.
so my parents cat-who i guess was mine as well when i still lived at home-is facing his end on monday. he is getting old and i guess he is using all sorts of other places in the house as his litter box. GROSS is all i have to say. This cat, Seal, has never liked me anyways-he will never go in the same room as me and when i try to pet or hold him he kinda makes these annoyed growling noises. needless to say-i wont miss him much.
No comments:
Post a Comment