ITS FRIDAY! I am so glad this week is over. It needs to slammed in a book and shoved away forever. No-it wasn’t that bad but I am just ready for the weekend and some non-stressful relaxing. I have noticed that lately I keep living my weeks totally for the weekend. Not that I don’t enjoy work and everything else the weekdays included, but I love having two days off to be with people I enjoy spending quality time with.
One of the awesome Breakaway students put all of the pictures everyone took on a DVD and brought it by today. It was SO much fun looking through it and remembering how great of a time that was! I had such a blast with all the students. So…I have some new pictures below that others took but are a fun reminder of the good times we had in
I have also once again realized that I wear my north face black jacket ALL the freaking time-forgive me. It looks like I never wear anything else-BUT I always have different shirts on underneath it. It is just the perfect jacket for all sorts of weather and times. I am definitely getting my $80 worth or whatever extravagant price they charged for it.






















No comments:
Post a Comment