crunchwrap...

tonight we had the grad school picnic-it went well and we had a rather good turn out. It was hamburgers and hot dogs so I just had some potato salad and cole slaw. When I got home I pigged out on some popcorn and watched Ugly Betty and Greys Anatomy. WELL as I was diligently watching Greys there was this Taco Bell ad for this 7 layer dip crunchwrap and I noticed it had no meat in it. I thought " hmmmm... that popcorn didn't really fill me up and that crunchwrap looks really delightful" So...I pondered it a little more and then got up and drove to Taco Bell. Now...this is really bizzare b/c I am not always a super huge fan of Taco Bell AND I hardly EVER eat after 8:00, or at least i try not to. By the time I decided what to do it was around 9:15...definitely past my 8 pm deadline. Needless to say-I brought it home and chowed down-it wasn't quite what I was hoping-but it was still pretty good. If I had just eaten something of some substance for supper this random Taco Bell trip would not have been needed. Lesson learned....

This has also been the first night in a really long time where I have come home from work and been all by myself in my room doing not much of anything (but dreaming of crunchwraps). But..I don't really like it as much as I used to-the being alone thing. I have filled my life up so much lately with people that when I end up by myself I start to think-why am I not doing something-why am I just sitting here watching tv alone? Too bad thats what I have done so often in the past and at times been a little bored because I wasn't always with people. Its different....but really good. Its a great feeling when you have someone who you can spend large amounts of time with and still want to continue to spend time with them. Its a great feeling to enjoy being with that person so much that being alone makes you more sad because you aren't around them. This hasn't ever really happened to me this way before-and I like it. I think when its the right person you can still be fulfilled in your alone time by being with them-not sure how that works because you aren't alone-but I guess you are able to let yourself relax just as much as when you are by yourself...I don't understand it, but I like it....alot

Im also happy the weekend is once again close at hand..YEAH!!!

No comments: