I love Indy

ahhh..what a day. I love car racing and especially the Indy 500. When we got up this morning it was raining and I was kind of not looking forward to going. But we finally drove to the track and it was raining so we just sat in the car waiting. When we walked in it was warm and packed out. So...we walked around the track a little, ate our lunch, and then went to our seats. The race started and it was AMAZING! But then there was a rain delay...so my dad and i just hung out in our ponchos and under our umbrellas....it was boring. Finally it stopped and they started drying the track so we decided to go for a walk. We got up into the area right above the pits and stayed there the whole time-luckily no one checked our tickets. It was awesome-RIGHT SMACK above Dan Wheldons pits!! He was down there at one point and I about flipped! I just kept taking photos..:) i was so excited, yet my father was WAY MORE excited-so I had to keep telling him to calm down. Finally the race started again and dang, it was an awesome place to stand-I got so many great photos. BUT then the rain started and it POURED so we left and walked back. Oh...it was so great..I LOVE Indy Car and I love Dan Wheldon. ACTUALLY I love my boyfriend Ben-I only fake love Dan Wheldon. Speaking of Ben-he leaves on Tuesday and it greatly saddens me....i will really miss him...


















No comments: