Well folks….only a few more days left until Indy! YEAH!!!! Can I tell you that I am so overly excited it isn’t even funny-yeah..thats right-not even funny! First of all I haven’t hung out with my family in like 2 months-so I am super excited to see them and 2nd of all..its the Indy 500!!
There haven’t been too many funny stories to enthrall you with here on my blog and I am quite sorry about that. I don’t have class anymore-which was a nice place to get inspirational stories and most of my time has been spent with Ben and its not like I am going to divulge all the things that go on in that relationship.;) I am truly sorry my loyal blog readers BUT this weekend should prove to be an exciting one. Last year the hotel we stayed in, wait..I mean motel, was full of whacko race fans. I guess that’s what you get when you stay with the fam at the Motel 6. But there was a pool- so I am banking on going in there again-if its warm enough. We forgot our swimsuits last year and just went in tshirts/shorts BUT I think I might do that again this year because of all the strange men at the motel-they don’t need to see me in a swimsuit. Car racing definitely has a large male audience and all the really weird ones seemed to be staying at this particular motel last year.
So, remember how my camera was broken? WELL..its fixed! I could not be happier. My camera is totally like an accessory to me and goes with me all over-now it can accompany me this weekend for all the fun and games that will ensue. Hopefully the fun and games will include Dan Wheldon capturing his 2nd big win at Indy.
I got the new Maroon 5 cd yesterday and yeah…its growing on me. Its different than their last cd, but still pretty good. I love getting new music-I think I might be slightly addicted to buying new cds and getting new music. But when you have to sit at work for 8 hours a day its always nice to add some fresh songs to the old ipod-along with the 5,000 other songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment