shutterfly had half off of their large print photos. the largest being 20x30. I have always wanted to get a large print of one of my photos so I did.....and it looks so cool! Now I want to get more printed! they look so cool in such a large size. I also bought this frame at IKEA last year, at the as-is section. I always buy stuff there in anticipation of using it someday...because its so cheap. And the big frame finally came in handy-My new photo fits PERFECTLY in it!! I took a photo of it with my phone-since my camera is getting repaired-sorry its not super clear..
i am dogsitting for ritas dog Zoe and she is a nice dog-very timid. She wouldn't come near me yesterday. But last night she slept right next to me and I think we now have a nice little friendship:) She better like me-she has 2 more nights with me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment