Race Time!

So here I sit with the family in Motel 6 with the sounds of fireworks going off outside. Yep....fireworks-which are legal here in hick Indiana I guess. So yeah..there is a large variety of trashy men "tailgating" in the parking lot and watching the firework show. Today I just hung out with the family around Indy. We went shopping and took the drive past the track to check it out. Always a good time-people drinking and hanging out by their tents and RVs. Nik got whistled at a few times since she was closer to the men asking her to take her shirt off for the free bottle of hot sauce...she also noticed the sign saying "Beer for Boobs". Always such a quality crowd on race weekend.
We also took a trip to the teacher supply store and got some great products. I got the potty time check list and nikki got a giant piece of wipe off notebook paper. For supper the parents took us to Long John Silvers and Nikki found a gnat on one of her fries-it turned her dinner time from bad to worse and I laughed my head off-I couldn't help it.








No comments: