Let me introduce you to Little Sprout. Yep, thats him below. He just joined the office friends today! I received him from my mama this weekend-she thought it would make a good addition to my every growing collection of friends (btw...i am STILL waiting for the ants to arrive). It seems that he arrived with gummy worms but they are missing. My mom informed me that she was hungry and decided to eat them-such is life. Little Sprout looks like a tough guy but he seems to be very tender hearted. I just need to make sure he has a tablespoon of water every day and he will grow some awesome sprouts! (grass). I will try to post his progress on here for you to see. I did notice that he is wearing braces though-that kind of weirds me out but he said he had really bad teeth and wanted to make sure that if he was going to be featured on my blog they would be nice and straight. I told him no one would even care-but he insisted. So....give a warm welcome to Little Sprout:

2 comments:
He looks evil.
yeah...i think he is evil..
Post a Comment