Tonight I decided to buy a new bra....it had a tag on it that said "You Are Sexy" I thought that was nice that it affirmed me like that.....this weekend my mom is coming up to hang out with me...it should be really fun. .....then i leave to home Tuesday night and nik and i are getting up nice and early on wednesday to go to cornerstone! YEAH!! for 3 nights of camping and 4 days of music. I saw it was supposed to rain-I am not so excited about that...hopefully it wont....
worn out
im tired...and worn out and not really sure why. i guess i have just been busy with all sorts of stuff and this is the first time in quite awhile that i am all alone just doing nothing....awww...its delightful. I am dogsitting Zoey-Ritas cute little dog and enjoying being alone in a house.
Tonight I decided to buy a new bra....it had a tag on it that said "You Are Sexy" I thought that was nice that it affirmed me like that.....this weekend my mom is coming up to hang out with me...it should be really fun. .....then i leave to home Tuesday night and nik and i are getting up nice and early on wednesday to go to cornerstone! YEAH!! for 3 nights of camping and 4 days of music. I saw it was supposed to rain-I am not so excited about that...hopefully it wont....

Tonight I decided to buy a new bra....it had a tag on it that said "You Are Sexy" I thought that was nice that it affirmed me like that.....this weekend my mom is coming up to hang out with me...it should be really fun. .....then i leave to home Tuesday night and nik and i are getting up nice and early on wednesday to go to cornerstone! YEAH!! for 3 nights of camping and 4 days of music. I saw it was supposed to rain-I am not so excited about that...hopefully it wont....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment