funny

we get these little health newsletters at work and they always crack me up....i have posted things from them before but here are some more quality tips...the very bottom smart living thing cracks me up-DUH!....:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the advice about dogs. I think that if you are going to be attacked by a dog, you should scream and shove your friend in front of the dog. The human shield has always worked for me.

Unknown said...

amm..yeah....what a fond memory i have of the day you did that to me..;) good thing the dog didnt come near us...were we going on a walk or what?

Anonymous said...

I think we were on a walk looking to see if there were any FOR RENT signs up around Wheaton. Hey, so I'm checking out Deas Vail right now. I like them.

Unknown said...

Ohh..thats right..I am glad you are liking Deas Vail..I thought they were great. The CD rocks! And Rosie Thomas..LOVE HER!