yep...thats right im going home for the weekend-to see the family. my great aunt ruth, gma, and parents. Nikki is over in England on a mission trip the next 2 weeks (lucky duck)-so she will not be present. I am sure i will have a plethora of exciting photos to post....so check back!
So, I went to the psychiatrist yesterday-yep..I have to get my add/depression meds from him so every 3 months i sit there and tell him that i am just fine and he hands me my prescription. anyways ....we were talking about all sorts of problems and i was like.."well, i guess i really dont have big problems after all" and he said-"yea, try being a fly on my wall for a day and you will see problems" Hmmm...then I thought how interesting it would really be to be a fly on his wall....too bad i can't morph into one...
1 comment:
You should stop by Metamora! Have fun at home. I like your blog:)
Post a Comment