yep...thats right! my move has been completed! now i just have so much junk to put away. SERIOUSLY I have so much stuff its not funny....I have no clue where it comes from or why I seem to have so much-I just seem to keep collecting it...AHHHH!! so I put some stuff away but its still an endless job I feel like....AND the landlord has to access the attic this afternoon and where is the attic access? my closet!! so i just had to take half the stuff out of it that I put in.. I just keep switching stuff from one side of the room to the other-ha! Anyways...below are pictures of my empty place and a picture of my new room...and the mess that is currently in it. I hate moving....I so wish I could get a place and never have to go thru the hassle of moving again!:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that a new bed? If I would have been around to help you move, I would have. Someday soon, hopefully, you'll be able to settle down in one place without moving.
2 comments:
Is that a new bed? If I would have been around to help you move, I would have. Someday soon, hopefully, you'll be able to settle down in one place without moving.
Yeah...its a newer bed..i got it in the winter sometime...obviously after you left...
Post a Comment