Triop Time!

I was debating between owning carnivorous plants and another type of oddity. I went to the toy store today and stumbled across TRIOPS! They are some kind of shrimp like thing-kinda like sea monkeys-but they grow up to 2 inches!! The carnivorous plants have to germinate for 8 weeks in the fridge and then 4 more weeks before they grow! too long to wait....triops hatch in 24 hrs..or so its says. But as I was reading the directions I am afraid they are going to be alot of work! I have to clean the tank water and so on and so forth...so this could be interesting....but you my faithful blog readers will be able to be there every step of the way with me!! So......the journey will begin tommorow!





I

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are so funny! I always look forward to what new and exciting things I might see or read on your blog! I love the tractor!