Triop Trials

All of a sudden I just became a boring blogger!! AHHH…nothing fun and thrilling to report! I did change the water for my TRIOPS yesterday. I tried to throw them out but the secretary thought it was best if I try to clean their water and give them a chance to keep surviving-DARN IT! I should have just snuck them out and flushed them. SO….like the good caretaker I am I carefully scooped each one out and put them in a cup of water. This grossed me out though. They were squirming and squiggling all around-ewww. I went and cleaned their water and put new water in, promptly plopping them back in their little habitat. They seemed to be enjoying the new, clean, water-but how would I really know b/c they swim around all day doing nothing-so they could either be enjoying it or hating it. Nonetheless-its fresh water. There was one casualty though-I am not sure if it was the shock of new water or he just was getting old, but one of them passed away and so then I had to scoop his lifeless body out and throw it away-another gross move. I pondered leaving him in there to see if they would just eat him up-but I did the more humane thing-I guess. So that is the tale of the TRIOPS. What else have I been up to you ask? Well…Ben returned on Sunday so all of my spare time has been spent with him-which I have greatly enjoyed. Tomorrow I am returning to the tattoo parlor to accompany Mindy on here tattoo quest. Hopefully this time she will actually be able to get the tattoo-since the last 2 times have been spent over figuring out the drawing. Sometimes I feel like life just spins in crazy circles and NEVER ends. You have to schedule time to do even the smallest thing and sometimes I get tired of fitting life in a schedule-but that’s how it has to be I guess.





No comments: