i feel like i keep getting stressed out about all sorts of things. I have decided to try yoga to de-stress...my mom told me she heard it helped for stress and i had heard the same. SO...i ordered some cards with various yoga poses...once they come in the mail i think this might just be my before bed activity. I hope it does the job...because i hate any other form of exercise-im way too lazy....
so my sister was supposed to be in at 3 on saturday afternoon-HA! She didn't get in until 6:30 last night...poor thing....it was a long, obnoxious trip but she did get first class seating which you cant complain about!

1 comment:
That's really interesting. I want to know what you think about it. I have been looking at yoga and pilates studios, trying to decide if I would like to try it. I feel like I couldn't just start on my own. I would need someone with experience to help me get used to it.
Post a Comment