
this picture shows what is DRIVING ME CRAZY!! My sinuses!! So I got this antibiotic on Tuesday and I figured by Thursday I should be feeling fairly well-after all its 875 mg. NOPE....I was wrong. Yes, I am feeling better than Tuesday-the headache/pressure is gone, the runny nose isn't nearly as bad but I still feel tired and icky.....just plain icky. I guess any kind of infection takes its course and could be ten times worse if I hadn't gotten some medicine.......There has been improvement but not enough for me. It sucks to be an adult b/c even though you feel like you have been run over by a gazillion trucks you STILL have to get out of bed and go to work. Yes I did take Monday afternoon & Tuesday off but I can't keep taking more time off just because I am tired and feel icky....I just want to lay around and rest....
on a side note....I haven't even been able to enjoy the fact that I am engaged yet because of this blasted sinus infection-it is sucking away all my time and energy....
My parents are coming up this weekend so my dad can watch the marathon (he has an injury so he can't run) and so we can go to the botanical garden and pumpkin patch!!....this infection better have hit the road by saturday or I might be a little angry....
No comments:
Post a Comment