Don't Miss It!

Dearest Blog Readers:

I am offering you a once in a lifetime, AMAZING opportunity. I know there are those of you who faithfully-day in and day out-check my blog and that makes me quite happy! I am glad I have readers who I can entertain and fill in on the Oh, So Exciting adventures of my life. Oh wait, you don't care about that, you care about this exciting opportunity! Tell me more you say??? Well.....hold on to your hats because.....you can have My Soap Opera Life delivered to YOUR personal email inbox! Yep, you read that right! Whenever a new, exciting adventure or thought is added to my blog you will get it in your email!! What could be more amazing than that-my blog in your email inbox? It doesn't get much better.

To subscribe simply click on the link at the upper left under my picture that says: Subscribe to my blog, enter your email address, and join the thousands (ok...10+) other readers who share in the joy, pains, and adventures of My Soap Opera Life

Sincerely-

your faithful blogger Christy

No comments: