fairy time

today a book i have always wanted arrived in my mail box. Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book. I have always loved looking at the book and have often bought the calendar as well. Anyways....as I tore open the packaging the pressed fairy book made me smile so big. See...I have always thought fairies were cool...fairies, pixies, wood nymphs....all those little woodland characters. ANYWAYS...this book is a collection of "pressed fairies" Lady Cottington would talk with the little fairies and then BOOM smash them between the pages of her book---getting an impression of them for further examination. She has written up all of her observations in this book. SO......below you will see some pictures of the book and me reading it with ultimate excitement. I even worked on trying to catch some fairies of my own-as you can see in my action catching photos.....i didn't end up with anything which was sad-but at least i can read all about them and observe them in this well documented book. I wish fairies really did exist...i would have lots of them as my little friends. they would go places with me, keep me company, and flit around my room.....i would have cute little cages for them where they could sleep at night with little beds and blankets.. oh..what fun it would be!!...i would even let them join my office friends and keep me company at work during the day. instead i guess i will just stick with reading about them.....

if you are observant to my photos you might also notice i am wearing some nail polish . This isn't really anything out of the ordinary BUT the polish is out of the ordinary. They are called Color Enamel Strips. Basically they are strips of nail polish you press on your fingers...i dont really get it...it smells like nail polish, looks like nail polish but isn't liquid-its like a sticker....its supposed to last up to 14 days....crazy inventions these days...










No comments: