still a little under the weather:(

i am home feeling sick again today....i am feeling better than yesterday but still not up to par :( I have watched a large plethora of tv over the last 2 days and the only thing that has been of any interest has been: A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby. I think I have watched about 10 episodes combined. Its been funny to watch the way different people decide to raise their kids or how they go through labor. Somehow this show seems to have all these people with long and painful labors-granted labor can be long and is painful but its like they all have these whacko awful problems. Then they bring them home and are all surprised that they are getting no sleep the first few nights-amm...hello! so the shows have also been annoying me a bit but i cant stop watching them b/c they are intriguing. oh the drama of being sick with cable TV...

I have also decided I want to buy a Nintendo DS. Yep...I have a gameboy advance but it doesn't have the games I want. I am all about Brain Age and all those games that are supposed to increase your brain power and smartness....hey-I could use that! So...I think I might be purchasing one this weekend when my health has fully returned.....in the meantime i will keep wasting my brain away by watching TLC

I own the movie Big Top Pee Wee....yep...you read that correctly...Pee Wee. I happen to totally love Pee Wee. So...I watched the movie and may I just say: It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen but still makes me laugh.....

No comments: