This morning we went to 2 classic stores: Alco and Dollar General-these stores are when I realized I was starting to get another nasty cold....Nikki went on some little adventures in each store and even though i was in a sickly state-i still managed to document the fun....
bleh
bleh....i have yet another cold!!-can you even believe it??? i was getting over the other one and woke up this morning with an insanely stuffed up nose and sore throat...i cant handle it!! AHHH!! but i had a productive last few days. my mom, nikki, and i got almost all the wedding planned and the invites done...SO exciting but so much work at the same time...no wonder im sick-i was so stressed and busy!
This morning we went to 2 classic stores: Alco and Dollar General-these stores are when I realized I was starting to get another nasty cold....Nikki went on some little adventures in each store and even though i was in a sickly state-i still managed to document the fun....









This morning we went to 2 classic stores: Alco and Dollar General-these stores are when I realized I was starting to get another nasty cold....Nikki went on some little adventures in each store and even though i was in a sickly state-i still managed to document the fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment