This morning I went to the Doctor. If we get an annual physical done before May they take $20.00 off our insurance bill each month. So I thought-“Hey-that’s totally worth it!” I went to the dr. that I have decided to call MY doctor….she is so nice and caring and actually listens to what I say about my health and issues…I like her a lot. It was a regular physical..nothing exciting-luckily I got to keep my “undergarments” on with my robe-making me happy….no girly exam….YES!
Anyways....The doctor and I talked about me getting married and where I was going on my honeymoon…she was all excited to talk wedding/honeymoon things…..she told me all inclusive resorts are the way to go and that her sister and brother-in-law went on an all inclusive in Jamaica…Her brother-in-law got so suburnt he passed out….we laughed about that-and I said: “Well, I better watch my fiancĂ©!” HA! It was a grand old doctor visit.
After our fun and laughter I told her how I had been battling this cold for what seems like the last 2 weeks. She said-ohhh..i have something great that will really dry up the snot and drainage in your throat. I said-“YEAH! Bring it on”-so I walked out with my new prescription. In case you haven’t realized this about me-I am all about “drugging” myself up with drugs that will help me feel better…not in a bad way though. If I have a cold..I take cold medicine..If I have a sore I put antibiotic cream on it, if my stomach is upset I take tums or pepto-bismal, I take an anti-depressant for my ADD & depression and Lunesta to help me fall asleep on nights my brain won't shut off…. so I am all for drugs if they will benefit my life and help me live a little more normal…they are out there....why not use them?? HAPPY VALENTINES DAY my dear friends... XOXOXOXO
1 comment:
My little druggie fiancee! ;) I love you!
Post a Comment