I have been listening to Founders Week today. As much as I scoffed and hated the weeklong trek to Moody Church every February-listening brings back so many fun memories. It makes me miss my friends and the times I had at Moody-walking/riding the bus to the church, listening to great speakers, spending time with friends-it all seems so long ago and I guess it is-almost 6 years in the past-so crazy! I am hoping to go to the session on Saturday night with nikki and my parents… Its funny how now that I am out of Moody I don’t mind going or listening to a few sessions-I never thought I would say that while I attended there-it was always such an enriching, but totally exhausting week...
1 comment:
I agree! I was listening to it a little bit today and thought of how fun those 4 years were. I can't believe we've been gone so long. We must be getting old.
Post a Comment