Rehab Week

So, things have been a little stressed in my life-The result of not taking my meds right. My car didn’t have as bad of an outcome as I originally thought and it didn’t cost near what I thought it would be. So this gives me more time to start looking at a new car-which is exciting, yet scary when I think about having to start car payments-yuck-but my car is getting pretty up there in mileage and wear.

I have named this week, Rehab Week. This is because I have been a basket case since last week and am finally on the mend-thus naming this Rehab Week. I am keeping myself in every night (except Thurs when I go to see Star Wars with Jocelyn –right now I’m singing the Imperial March in my head when I think about Star Wars). I am going to take it easy and just do nothing. I am working on getting my mind back on track=rehab. Now, this is not like a normal rehab week I am sure, but I would rather be having my own Rehab Week, not a Rehab Week in an institution. I also am making sure I am eating correctly-my stomach was a mess this morning-yeah, there is probably nothing left in it at the moment-you are probably thinking-“GROSS”-but hey, it’s a fact of life-comes with stress & tension

So, I am doing better. I suffered a major tension headache yesterday(after some reading in the health-wise handbook I came to the conclusion it was a tension headache)-had to leave work-went home, laid down, put heat on my neck and a cold washcloth on my forehead-I felt better after the ibuprofen kicked in. I am still pumping myself with it today-just to keep this dumb headache away-but now that I am “rehabbing” and on the mend things should be ok.

Life is pretty ordinary otherwise. I am going to the Indy 500 on the 29th! CAN’T WAIT!! It is going to be so awesome! Loud cars, drunk men-what more could you ask for-ok, well I’m not really into drunk men-it is just something that comes along with going to a race. It will be my Dad & I having a little father-daughter bonding time-so much fun!:)

I should get back to work-rehab week doesn’t mean no work-as if I would be that lucky-stay tuned-the episodes are slowly starting to pick up again-they will start to get more interesting soon. Thanks for being a loyal viewerJ

No comments: