So, I am doing quite splendid today. Listening to my tunes on my mp3 player and doing some work. It is sunny out today-always makes me feel so much happier
I returned some shoes last night to Kohls that I wasn’t so much liking-they were slightly worn on the bottom-they took them back.-ha. Didn’t even look at the bottom-thankfully. Before you go thinking I’m a bad person-I wasn’t trying to cheat them and if they had said they looked worn-I would have taken them back-you could hardly tell-I had only worn them once-anyways
Last night I watched “Attack of the Clones” to psyche myself up for “Revenge of the Sith” tomorrow night. I had to review the last movie in order to be adequately prepared for the movie tomorrow.-im not a big star wars freak, but I like the movies-especially the first 3-they rock!:)
Oh, one of my FAVORITE songs just started playing “Back in Black”-AC/DC-except I had change it, I don’t think its super acceptable for the work environment-bummer. Can I just tell you that I love AC/DC!! They are so great. Guy friends in the past are the reason for this obsession-they were really into AC/DC-causing me to be into AC/DC and now I can’t get enough!
This entry is really boring-I cant even think of anything fun or funny to write. Tonight I will be taking it easy at home-watching Alias & Lost with my gazillion roommates-j/k-there are only 7 and they are all the “Sunshine of My Life”-ha…that goes out to a certain special person-wont name names-you know who you are:) so, REHAB WEEK continues-its going good and I sure am on the mend-thank you Lord for drugs!:) I would be a mess without them
1 comment:
Two of your favorite people wanted to leave you a comment because after 2 months on the road we can finally stop and read your blogging. So a very Happy Rehab Week and we look forward to both getting to see you Friday.
Beth & Greg
Post a Comment