Star Wars

Tonight is a big night for Jocelyn and I. REVENGE OF THE SITH here we come! Yeah, the best part is that we are going to buy little figurines to take with us to the movie. I think Jocelyn is going to purchase Darth. I am still unsure of what I want-but I will update you on my choice of a character tomm. The storm troopers are kinda cool looking figurines. sigh..what a tough decision.

Things are going well with me-I am feeling better-I just cant do anything remotely stressful or frustrating-such as driving into the city or being with a lot of people-I think I might have a breakdown-(well, not really-im not that bad at all)-after this weekend I think Ill be back to normal Christy.

Rehab Week has been going really well-It has been so great to stay home and do nothing.
My boss told me today that she likes working with me and the other “young people” in the office. I think she likes to listen to our convo. and laugh at us. So, that was nice to hear. I guess we must talk about pretty funny things.

So, Launchcast is an amazing thing. I have been using it for quite a while, but it wasn’t working correctly on my computer and me, being the computer whiz I am, fixed it! Now its working correctly and I am loving it! So many great songs!:)

I was just informed-7 hours til Star Wars-WHOOO-HOO.... "Luke…I am your father…."

something way funny just happened-my stomach growled way obnoxious and loud and jocelyn said "Huh?"-HA! she thought i was talking-HAHAH-it may not seem that funny to my viewers, but trust me-you would be laughing:)

No comments: