USE THE FORCE

Star Wars was AWESOME! It was so great to learn the truth behind Anakin turning to the dark side and it was just great. I did get a figurine and I got a clone commander. They totally didn’t have any of the cool ones like darth vader, yoda etc-I guess everyone wants those so they sell out-which is SUPER annoying-you think they would make more of those characters-supply and demand people. My clone commander is standing right next to my keyboard today-keeping watch on my office.-lets hope he doesn't turn on me though

The best part of the whole eve. --Jos and I were driving out of the parking lot and this kid-probably not more than 10 years old, is standing outside this restaurant with his dad. The kid has a black cape on and a light saber and he was going at it with the light saber-im sure he was fighting very evil forces over there by the restaurant. It was classic! His dad was just kind of standing there and he didn’t give up the whole time-it was great-we were dying!!

Ok, I must work. I feel the dark side looming closely and I must go fight it off with my stellar Jedi powers. Wait a minute....What is that I hear in the distance?? “Initiate directive 66”…. No way! this can't be happening..AHHHH—he is after me-he has turned on me-my clone commander is not on my side anymore-he is getting out his minature gun-IM DOOMED!!-I must go-I must defend my self and the rest of the Jedi-until next time-May the Force Be With You!

No comments: