Monday-again…it shows up WAY to fast every week. Lets see, a recap of the weekend. Saturday I went to some garage sales-got some good junk that I probably didn’t need, but it was cheap-why not? Mindy came to see me- we talked about her moving here and job stuff-SO exciting! Beth and Greg came over and showed me their pics from the trip-they went to some awesome places! The best part was that I did my laundry and hung it on the clothes line and then noticed there were some cute little lily of the valley flowers and I picked some-totally felt like my mom! AHHH!! That’s ok though, my mom is cool-I like her-I don’t mind being like her-but it was slightly funny at the same time.
Lets see-in the eve I went shopping. My stomach was super upset from something I ate so it was way bloated-I totally looked pregnant and I didn’t even try to hide it-who cares. So I was trying on these skirts at the store and having a really hard time knowing if they fit or not with my big belly-hopefully they will-it was quite funny. I saw a few people look at me buying these short skirts-they prob thought? Is that girl pregnant-why is she buying those mini-skirts-HA! Tricked them. I think I just cleaned up my room and did all of nothing Saturday eve. It was pretty nice though- I needed times of nothing. Went to church Sunday, came home, did nothing really. Walked to the library to check out some books, and ate supper with my roommates on the back porch. We also watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives.
It occurred to me that all the new shows are ending which means there will be all re-runs this summer-therefore giving me more of a reason to start exercising-something to do AND I will have more than enough time-I keep saying I will do that-someday you will read this blog and find out I actually have begun to exercise-it will be a great day
So..lets see..7 days til the Indy 500! I CANT WAIT!! It is going to be AWESOME!!
This is a boring blog-sorry, my life is pretty boring right now and oh, by the way-I think I have returned to normal Christy-no more issues-my meds are back on track and I am good as new
No comments:
Post a Comment