Friday…finally! I feel sometimes like Friday takes WAY too long to arrive. I went to my favorite doctor yesterday afternoon-we all know what kind of doctor that is (girl doctor). I was so annoyed all day before I went cause I HATE going, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. He was examining things and was like, so..where do you work? Like I want to tell this man where I work when he is examining me-I guess he just wanted conversation, but I was not in a talking mood at all. I also had to pee in a cup and go figure I didn’t have to pee AT ALL! I had to sit there forever-that always happens! But now that is done for another year-thank the Lord! It went so much faster than I thought, but it still SUCKED.
So I was just looking at the weather for the Indy 500 and it says rain..NO!!! it cant rain!! That will cause major problems with the track and racing and yeah…there might not be much of a race-I think I would possibly cry if that happened. It rains like every year-what the heck is up with that?? Annoying! So, I will keep you updated on the status of race day.
Im leaving work early today to drive home in the awful traffic of Chicagoans leaving town for memorial day. Everyone else if probably leaving work early to escape traffic-causing more traffic for all of us..grrr..
I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend and tune in next time for the race report! VVRRRROOOMMMM…
No comments:
Post a Comment