This morning the admissions department got a super funny phone call. This approximately 6 minute phone call had many funny quotes but the best was:
“Please have____ call me as soon as possible. I get very angry, I am a very emotional person”
We were laughing so hard. There are some nut jobs that call and leave messages here-HA!
Last night I watched the 3rd harry potter movie with Jocelyn & shawna-it was good times.
Tonight we might go see Mr. & Mrs. Smith-oh, Brad Pitt sure is a hottie-but dan wheldon is still gonna take the cake in that category. It was a nice welcome when I turned on my computer this morning at work-ahh…there he is on my background…makes the day all the better.
Hopefully today will not be such as crappy as yesterday, it is Friday and is the last day of the week-thankfully. Oh, another one of my friends is pregnant.-I cant handle this anymore-Dan Wheldon, why don’t you just ask me to marry you already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment