So, guess what my loyal fans? Next week I will be in the sunny state of California just basking in the sun and enjoying some fun times with my best buddy. I am so ready for a vacation-I haven’t been doing much around here lately, but it is just time to get away for awhile. Sometimes everything around you just starts to get annoying and overwhelming and it is that for me right now-so, the vacation time is well needed.
There are lots of exciting things coming up! I go to cornerstone in july & then I am going to Portland for 3 days with work-for a conference. I love when you have to fly places for conferences and get to do fun things BESIDES sitting and listening to someone talk about stuff all day-that should be fun. I am SO torn because my friend is getting married that weekend and I wanted to go SO badly and now it looks like I wont be able to go. Here is the deal-there are these excursions on Sunday-1 to Mt. Hood, 1 to the Oregon Coast & 4 others. So, if I want to go on the excursions I have to leave Saturday. These excursions are organized through the conference and so they are a great opportunity. I am so torn because this could be an amazing once in a life time experience. So, if you read this-give me some advice. My friend is having a reception in August and I will be able to go to that-but is always nice to see friends you haven’t seen in awhile..sigh..
So, the new Colplay cd is AMAZING!! What an awesome band
No comments:
Post a Comment