no fears my faithful viewers-im back. Well I was never really gone, I just didn’t have much to write about the last 2 days and still don’t have much write about today. Lets see-im hanging out with Jocelyn tonight AFTER I go to the dentist where I know they will tell me I don’t floss enough and have lots of cavities.-and both those things are pretty true, but I get so annoyed when they get on my case about it.
Im not doing much this weekend-which is nice-sarah & matt are out of town, so I will, most likely, be sleeping in tomm and then hanging around the suburbs. The weather isn’t supposed to be too great, so who knows what I will do-but it is going to be low-key and the older I get the more I love doing low-key things. I also noticed I was getting older when talking with my sister and parents the other day. We were trying to help my sister with some stuff and I said: I totally understand whats going on, I was totally your age not that long ago and giving her advice that I know my parents gave me..AHHH!! I remember at her age thinking-whatever, these people have no idea what they are talking about-they are so old. Now I am one of those old people..sigh..life is weird.
One annoying thing about my day is that my sunburn is peeling. My whole forehead and nose are peeling and I keep messing with it…annoying!! I guess that’s what I get for not wearing any sunscreen. But at least I got a tan out of the whole deal.
So, I leave for California in 10 days!! I CANT WAIT!! Yeah for beaches and sunshine and lots of fun stuff. It will be so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment