funny story-first of all “The Jos” is having major issues with me today-she just needs to lay off is all I have to say-just kidding Jos :)
So, the mail lady came into our office today and said she smelled some perfume & she said it was making her eyes burn and she was trying to get to the source of it. Well, I have perfume on-Patchouli-one of my FAVORITE scents (its an aphrodisiac-watch out boys-you might not be able to keep your hands off me:) ) -well, pretty much my favorite-anyways-no one else admitted that they were wearing perfume and so she came to the conclusion it was me and that she isn’t going to come near me all day! I was laughing-it was funny, yet slightly annoying-she sure is a funny lady.
Tonight im going downtown to have a little party with some friends who are leaving to go overseas-hopefully it will be fun.
Well..if you are near me and your eyes and nose start to burn-I guess you will be able to come to the conclusion that it is my perfume and that you need to stay as far away from me as possible-just a little tip for the next time you see me-haha
1 comment:
the jos is dissapointed you are being mean to her.... friendship terminated.... (for a little while at least....) the jos wants Darth Peters to know that she is a forgiving and merciful person with a definate article in front of her name.... she will overlook your insolence... this time....
-the Jos
Post a Comment