
So..california was great! Its nice to be home after our ridiculous airport experience yesterday. While in Cali we hung out sarahs fam, went to Newport Beach to take Isabella to her first ocean experience-we dipped her feet in the water-she wasn’t so fond of that but I am sure some day she will be happy to do that. We went to In & Out –I got a yummy milkshake and we frequented Target a few times. Sarah visited with lots of friends –they all wanted to see the cute baby.
Yesterday we made it to Salt Lake City on time-early actually and then we got to our connecting gate and we saw them working on the plane..never a good sight. We sat there and our flight was delayed..it was a mess-they kept pushing the time back. There was another flight leaving at 7:10 so we got put on standby for that and the guy told me it was overbooked so we probably won’t be able to fly. So…there we sit waiting. With this new flight it pushed us back to about midnight instead of 9 like it was supposed to be. So..as we are sitting there they call us up to the counter and the lady said that there was a seat for us on the other plane. Go figure the terminal was all the way on the other freaking side of the airport…so I run there and Sarah is not far behind. We make it just in time. As we are standing there waiting to get on I look around and mention to Sarah how there are all these guys with Chicago Fire shirts on-SURE ENOUGH! The entire Chicago Fire Soccer team is on our flight! And they are all SSOOOO good looking! I go back to my seat to sit down-sarah and I were not next to each other-and I am the only girl in the whole 20+ rows of Chicago Fire guys!! It was too great!! I talked to the guy next to me for a little bit, not much-but it was just enough to keep an eye on them as they got up and out of their seats-ha. So that made up immensely for the bad airport experience-except I did spill my Snapple and it got all over my little bag-soaking my books and all-that sucked.
So here I am back again-back at work-back to the normal life routine…its so hard when you have a vacation to pick up where you left off when you left-with bills, emails, etc…ahh!! But its good to be back-yet I still love CA…someday I will move there…if not visit quite a few more times…








No comments:
Post a Comment